There was no formal coordination on these topics within Marketing or the company at large.
An e-strategy program sponsored by Marketing, Sales and Customer Service became the cornerstone of all e-strategy initiatives. Our associate lead a team which :
- mapped all customer interactions
- documented their underlying data/systems
- built a reference customer journey for all channels
- embedded this journey into a 3 year KPI-driven e-strategy
- designed a corporate IT architecture (SOA) to support it
- translated this architecture into a 3 year IT roadmap
- aligned each IT project to corporate priorities/budgets
- project managed each initiative to completion
- aligned Sales, Marketing & Service around the process
Today, the project has been completely integrated in the regular workings of the business and responsibilities have been distributed to relevant departments.