From What Great Brands Do: By connecting internal culture to broader cultural movements, great brands create futures in which they thrive and grow.
What do I mean? How about:
- Lululemon Athletica employees are part of the movement that’s making yoga more than just an exercise routine.
- Zappos employees are on a mission to “wow” customers at just the right time when people’s service expectations are at an all-time high.
- There’s a “make flying fun” movement going on at Southwest Airlines — for employees and customers.
more posters like this:
- Great brands advance cultural movements
- A company’s purpose and values mean nothing if they are not aligned and integrated with how the company engages and inspires its customers.
- With great brands, company culture and customer experience are inextricably linked.
Image via flickr