If you're into NPS and happen to be in the area of Düsseldorf on September 3, you may want to participate in Germany's first Net Promoter conference.
It is organised by the NPS-Thinktank, a joint initiative by BUW Consulting, Futurelab and PaulusResult, the goal of this event is to bring together German NPS practitioners for best practices, case studies and lots of informal networking.
Speakers include our own Alain Thys, but also:
- Deborah Eastman, Chief Customer Officer at Satmetrix Systems
- Mike Brandt, Group Vice President Customer Loyalty, ABB
- Dr. Benjamin Ballensiefen, Director Call Centre Operations, Vodafone
- Arene van Wijdeven, Director Customer Advocacy and NPS, Philips
- Mathias Rolinski, Sales and Marketing Director, Carglass
- Jura Schoeder, Manager EUCS Customer Insights, Ebay
So if you have the time and feel like coming, you can find all the information on www.nps-thinktank.de.
And those who really want to do an NPS deep-dive, will also find information on the first - german language - NPS Certification programme, which will also take place in Düsseldorf on 4,5 and 6th September.