by: Jon Miller
Here are 50 more blogs about business-to-business marketing, bringing the total on the complete Big List of B2B Marketing Blogs to 138 blogs.
B2B marketing still lags far behind other categories of marketing blogs, so please keep letting me know via comments if you find any B2B blogs that I missed.
As always, here is the updated B2B marketing blog OPML file.
New B2B Marketing Blogs
- A PR
Guy's Musings - Stuart Bruce writes about the science of public relations.
- A Wider
Net - All about fresh, new marketing technologies, from marketing agency
- Achieve Market Leadership - Insights on opportunity
analysis; strategy and planning; and operations and execution, by the Crimson
B2B Marketing Minute - Podcast that covers news, ideas and best practices
for business-to-business marketing professionals.
- B2B Growth Marketing - Bill Gilbert writes about moving
high tech companies from a technical focus to a customer-driven brand
- B2B Marketing - Loredana Niculae (based in Romania) shares
her experiences on marketing topics for B2B enterprises and more.
Marketing Business And Consumer - Understanding the difference between B2B,
B2C, and C2C.
Marketing Communications 2.0 - Pete Jakob writes that as B2B customers turn
to the internet to support all stages of their buying process, B2B marketing
needs to change its game - and fast!
Marketing - B2B marketing in England and Ireland.
Marketing ROI - Making B2B marketing as sexy as B2C, from Adam Blitzer at
Sales Solutions - Dale Underwood writes about B2B sales topics.
- Babcock &
Jenkins - Marketing thoughts from this direct and relationship marketing
- Bluebird Blueprint - Marketing best practices from
Tricia Reilly at Bluebird Marketing.
- B2B informational podcasts on information technology subjects moderated by IT
analyst Dana Gardner.
- Business to Business Marketing News - From the Arketi
Group, a marketing consultancy that helps business-to-business marketers
generate revenue and accelerate growth.
on Tech Marketing - Online marketing for B2B technology companies. Best
practice and lean process.
- Create Value Innovation - All about innovating in ways
that matter to customers.
- Direct Connections - Howard Sewell writes about best
practices & principles in direct response marketing for high technology
Marketer - A blog for companies who sell products or services to human
resource (HR) executives.
- Hugo E. Martin - Developments in the area of print & online media, communication
& PR, marketing, Internet & people business (English and German).
Public Relations - Best practices in the marketing of technology
Marketing Blog for Small Business - The guys at HubSpot share ideas to help
businesses leverage modern marketing practices and the Internet for lead
generation and increased sales.
- Knights on
the Road - Articles and book reviews about the new world of sales.
- Know New Marketing - Ken Pulverman of Oracle shares how to
use Web 2.0-based marketing techniques to reduce sales cost and cycle time.
- Launch PR - Schneider
Associates explores strategies to launch new products, services, companies, and
Blog - An idea-exchange for B-to-B software marketing executives. Topics
include marketing strategy, lead generation, and marketing metrics.
Fishbowl - Gary David comments on all things marketing, from the elementary
to the profound.
in a Web 2.0 World - One marketer's quest to define, explore, experiment
and determine the value of B2B Social Media Marketing and Marketing 2.0.
- Dutch B2B marketing and sales weblog, by Henri van den Hoof.
- From American Business Media, the association of business information
- MSC Marketing - B2B
sales ideas from Mike Carroll at MSC Marketing, a B2B sales and marketing
- NxtERA Marketing Blog - Elana Anderson's musings, ideas,
and -- sometimes -- random thoughts about data-driven marketing.
Riot - One Ranger - A discussion of interim management (flexible staffing)
for B2B marketing functions by Charles Besondy.
Fluency - Helps business-to-business marketers understand blogs and social
networks, from Makovsky + Company.
Caroe - Rebecca writes about business development, marketing and sales for
- Ron shares his marketing advice.
Itch - Ed McLean writes about the changing world of Sales, with occasional
posts about sales-marketing alignment (inactive).
- Sales Tools and
Sales 2.0 - Fresh ideas and motivation to help sales professionals and
managers sell more.
Business Marketing - From B2Bsearch.org, a business to business directory
for small business marketing and corporate branding.
Tincup - Starr Tincup is an integrated marketing firm for
business-to-business software and services companies.
- Startup-Marketing - Working with startup CEOs and marketers to explore the keys to startup marketing success, by Sean Ellis.
- Stu's Blog: Success Stories to Grow Your Business -
Marketing frameworks, best practices, and smart tactics for Demand Generation,
Sales Optimization, and Customer Success.
- Applications of philosophy to marketing and branding.
B2B Lead - Real world, practical B2B sales and marketing tips from
Olin Report - Examination of customer acquisition strategy and tactics and
the impact on sales and marketing process alignment.
- Todd Miechiels - Todd is a B2B Internet marketing
consultant for small to mid-market B2B companies in competitive industries with
long and complex buying cycles.
- Dave Wieneke writes about the intersection of online strategy and legal
- Velocity - All about marketing for B2B technology companies.
Business Marketing Blog - Aimed at the B2B marketing manager inside a
technology-oriented company or non-profit organization.
- WebMarketCentral Blog -Tom Pick has been a B2B marketer
since 1992, with an emphasis on research, writing, leadership and online