I've gotten some excellent feedback on my 2010 predictions and thought that I would keep a brief excerpt up from here for a little while. You can find the full post by clicking on the link below and I’ve included the list here. Please let me know what you think.
- Authenticity continues to be a critical.
- As SM grows, people will demand much more from brands.
- Brands must learn that they start the conversation, people amplify it.
- If you don't give me information, I'll go to someone who will.
- We need to expand the Experience Continuum.
- To expand the Experience Continuum, we need to start creating Oneline experiences.
- We'll start to understand the importance of Location Based Branding.
- AR & QR codes will become mainstream.
- Physical retail needs to adapt or face the consequences.
Image source: TheFriendlyFiend