- Occupation: Executive Vice President, Global Innovation & Integration
- Organisation: Edelman Digital
- 14 + years as a practitioner of user-centered design, ideation, and interactive marketing
- Prior to Edelman, was a part of the founding team of social business consultancy Dachis Group and helped launch the business from stealth mode into the marketplace
- Highly influential voice on the subject of social media for business, through his blog (Logic+Emotion) and Twitter account. He also writes regular industry perspectives for Harvard Business Review
- Well known for his distinct brand of visual thinking
- Winner of several Web Awards for work done on HP’s interactive marketing initiatives
- An active judge in industry awards such as the 4A's and co-founded the "Allhat" event series billed by SXSW as populated by "the most respected voices in digital".