We all want our customers to speak well about us. Not just because this feels good, but also because we know that brand and business ambassadors are the most powerful marketing medium any company can tap.
But in spite of this knowledge, most companies are ill equipped to identify, connect and activate brand ambassadors.
A one-day 'action seminar'
This seminar helps you think through the various aspects of an "ambassador programme" and identify the pragmatic steps you can take towards implementing one in your business. For this, it focuses on the ways to:
- recognise current and potential advocates of your brand;
- reach out to them in a way they appreciate and activates them;
- build stories around your brand so that people actually have something to talk about when recommending;
- develop a business case that underpins the shifts in budgets and resources which you propose.
- Each of these topics will be tailored to the specific needs and challenges of your industry and business.
Who will benefit most?
This seminar is best suited to executive teams who wish to efficiently explore the concept of customer-centricity for their company. It can also be of interest to marketing, sales or service teams which want to better connect their customer efforts to the company's strategy and bottom line.
If you would like more information about the format and content of this seminar, we look forward to hearing from you. Please note that in addition to the in-company version, we also provide individual executive briefings and occasionally public events on the same topics.