A quick introduction!
For more than 20 years we are helping companies and brands to understand their clients and customers, deliver better customer experiences, to map right the customer journeys and of course, to achieve higher customer loyalty. But no matter how much we know on these topics, we continue with the process of constant learning. We visit conferences, we talk with friends and colleagues, and even with the competition. And we try to share what we have learned.
Maybe you have already joined some of our webinars or followed us in LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook. If not – here you can watch some of our latest recordings:
- B2B VoC Programmes that reduce churn and increase lifetime value
- Webinar Maximize the ROI of your VoC / NPS Programme
- A special series of weekly CX webinars, every Tuesday at 12.30 CET:
- Introduction to the series, a quick overview of the CCC Model
- Core: How to start the process and establish who/when/what/how you will ask
- Core: Choosing the right system/approach for your VoC programme
- Core: What metrics are available, and how do you pick the right ones
- Creating Value: Closing the loop to improve CX
- Creating Value: How to use insights to drive your marketing and sales
- Creating Value: Improving operational efficiency to increase your ROX
- Capturing Value: The value of CX and recommendation
- Capturing Value: Developing a pragmatic ROX & Business Model
- Capturing Value: What are the right KPIs?
- Communicating Value: Ensuring all stakeholders are Willing, Skilled and Able
- Communicating Value: Creating a communication plan for the rest of the organisation
- Communicating Value: Convincing the C-level and other silos
- Webinar Presentation Research: Customer Experience Challenges 2020
- Your VoC Programme is underperforming - and you know it
And a couple of ones in German:
- Customer Experience - what is it, why do I have to take care of it, and where should I start?
- NPS - why everybody is talking about it and how can I start?
- How Customer Centricity helps create better customer contacts in the contact center
- Customer Experience - How to sell it to the rest of the company
- The contact center as a profit center - how do we prove it?
- ROX statt ROI im Contactcenter – ein holistisches Model
Why you should watch at least one of them:
- We don’t talk about things, which we don’t know and with which we don’t have experience!
- We are pragmatic, so we always try to give only practical and achievable advices!
- We live and brief with customer experience and customer-centricity – it is not only our job, but also our passion!
We have experience in all kind of industries – finance, automotive, education, telecommunication, and with all kind of projects – from just a simple introduction of the Net Promoter Score, to implementation of the Voice of Customer program, and development of a complete customer strategy. So if you are not finding what you are looking for – just give us a call and request a private webinar: