In February & March 2020 we ran research (both a survey and 1-2-1 interviews) amongst CX professionals, to find out what their biggest challenges were. We have now finished the report and are proud to share it with you. This video is the webinar/presentation of the report.
You can find the report here.
Some key insights:
- It remains a problem to get buy-in from the rest of the organization
- This is partially due to the tendency of many organisations over-estimating their own maturity when it comes to CX
- Moving from concept to implementation – and driving action – is the main barrier to reach the next level
- Showing the ROI of CX Programmes remains key – but is also seen as a struggle
- And finally – almost all CX Managers suffer from these issues – and most think their struggle is unique
Have a look at the report, find out that others share your pain, and let us know what you think of the remedies we offer.