videos

The Next 80% - Examples

In a new presentation (soon to be published) I argue that we are only seeing 20% of our online potential (we are at the light bulb stage of broadband), and try through different arguments and examples to show what this means to business and where we could look to find the remaining 80%.

Continue Reading

Why I Chose to Come to Likeminds and My Key Messages on Social Media

Continue Reading
Subscribe to RSS - videos