Too many folks view journey maps as useless, when instead, the maps should be seen as one of the (if not the) most powerful tools and processes in the customer experience professional's arsenal.
Done right, you can drive real CX change with your journey maps!
- What journey maps are and why they are so powerful
- How journey maps differ from process maps and service blueprints - and why all are important to improving the customer experience
- Why it's important to consider customer emotions - and why it's important to distinguish between what they do and what they feel
- Which mistakes companies make while mapping
- What to do after the mapping workshop to drive real CX change
- What the difference is between personas and segments, and why we use personas over target segments in journey mapping
- Why maps aren't just fluff and how to convince those who think so that they aren't
- How to prep for and run a journey mapping workshop
- What skills are needed to map journeys
- How to get customer data and information for your journey maps
- What the best strategy is for a successful journey mapping program
- And much more!
- the beginning, not the end
- a catalyst for change
- not just a tool but a process
Read the original post here.