After hearing Forrester analyst Diane Clarkson talk on “Customer Service Is the New Social Marketing” at eTail last month, I just had to ask her to share her insights here.
Diane’s work at Forrester focuses on online customer service and she’s become convinced ”social media and customer service are no longer flirting — they are getting serious.” Take a listen to this interview to hear Diane:
- define what is social customer service
- explain the business benefits of doing it, and
- describes ways to ensure its successful implementation in your organization
Listen to this post as a podcast:
You can learn more about Diane and access her research reports here.
Also check out my recap of eTail.
- jonathan salem baskin on the history of social media
- john gerzema on how to connect with today’s consumer
- andy beal on social media and brand building