by: Alain Thys
It's the season to make lists and hitparades, so to end the year we'll do our bit as well. According to Google Analytics, here's a list of the ten most read articles since the launch of this blog on March 5th, 2006. It's an interesting mix, which for me, is also a testimony to the way the Long Tail seems to be working.
Over the same period we generated a total of 175,588 article reads, which were spread over 1,198 articles or an average of 146 reads per post. I haven't drawn the graph yet (tip for Google product development), but when I look at the numbers, it goes very steep and then very, very flat. I guess this this tells the story quite nicely :-).
So, here's the list:
- Gamers Generation Have Different Approach to Learning and Mindset (4743 reads)
- This Video is Important (4712)
- The Top Ten Trends in Marketing Innovation (2866)
- The Top Ten Truths of Real Marketers (1663)
- The Futurelab 100 (1591)
- The Ten Truths of Branded Storytelling (1220)
- The Eight Truths of Real Innovators (1095)
- Ralph Lauren Interactive Window (862)
- NIKE : Experience (578)
- lonelygirl15 (598)
Enjoy the (re)-read.