Jonathan Salem Baskin
- Occupation: A global brand strategist, author and speaker who is convinced that behavior is the intersection of branding and reality.
- Mobile: +1 312 725 0261
- Author of Branding Only Works on Cattle, a contrarian manifesto for reinventing brands for the 21st Century
- Columnist on CMO leadership for Advertising Age, co-host of the podcast Socializing Media, and regular blogger at Dim Bulb
- Speaker and overall rabble-rouser for corporate audiences that want to unleash the resources of departments outside of marketing to help deliver brands and sales
- Advisor to clients in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and the Middle East on turning brand strategy into something more than pretty words and pictures
- Thinker of heretical ideas to change businesses for the better